Bailey door fly screen

Oct 31, 2022
Visit site
Have a 2001 Bailey Pegasus 16ft, Has anyone replaced the sliding fly screen on the door. Looks like just remove a few screws but wondereing how you get the tension back and what to replace it with
Thanks
Ray

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
I have been thinking of replacing my flyscreen with one of those hanging bead type curtains as I get fed up having to slide the fitted screen backwards and forwards every time. I did find one I fancied, it's an aluminium chain type, until that is I saw the price, it was over seventy quid :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Bluetonic
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
When we brought our caravan the door flyscreen had to be replaced manage to find one on ebay and my caravan engineer did it for me, sorry this will not help you .

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Our flyscreen on our old Xplore broke. Took it off and followed a you tube video on how to restring it. Several hours and a tangle of string and mesh later we gave it up as a bad job. A new one was easy to fix but eye wateringly expensive.
Mel

Oct 31, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for replies.
As i am in Australia its hard to get spares for UK vans, Think i may remove a few of the screws around it and see what happens. Aussie vans all have metal fly screen doors but nowhere to fit one on the Bailey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts