bailey fixed bed

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've just got the Burgundy & now have a fixed bed for the first time. It's wonderful, so much more comfy than making up the front bed in the Loire.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have the Senator Series 5 Oklahoma, we chose this van because we wanted to use the front settees as single beds for our two kids who are now both approaching teenage years. The Indiana has shorter front seats which would have been to short to use as singles beds for the kids. I have seen the new island bed Virginia but I think this layout is just to much of a compromise on a single axle. We have had the Oklahoma seven months now and are really pleased with it build quality is first rate.

Jun 21, 2006
Visit site
Ordered a 2007 Ranger 460/4 as we fancy a fixed bed and this fits the (our) bill. Never had a fixed bed before in a lifetimes caravanning but happy with our purchase, just hope it arrives on time as I don't like waiting!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a Wyoming, can't speak highly enough of it. That's not to say there are not better or more expensive fixed beds around, but this particular Bailey fits our lifestyle (too lazy to make the bed and too much of a Scrooge to pay more than we have to), just wish dealers would give out bigger discounts on the things!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne,

Like Fab we are waiting for our Bailey Ranger 460/4 (July delivery not long now).

We where put off with the fixed bed caravans mainly because of the the heaver MTPLM.

But with this model the MTPLM 1184 kg is the same as our current Bailey Pageant 2 berth, virtually same dimensions, which means that we will be able to continue towing with our present car.

Royston

Jun 21, 2006
Visit site
Will be very interested to know how you get on with yours Royston .... we get our 2007 model in September/October time. Fortunately we have our 2005 460/2 to use in the meantime!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Will be very interested to know how you get on with yours Royston .... we get our 2007 model in September/October time. Fortunately we have our 2005 460/2 to use in the meantime!!

Hi Fab,

Will let you know whether the delivery dates hold, and our first trip out.

Royston

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts