Bailey owner.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
The forum header say brand banter?

Seems a little odd to me, what does it mean?

On the CT forum and CC forum its used as a Bailey specific area, which sounds more logical to me.
But really I thought I would just get the forum populated.

I'm on my second Bailey, but don't class myself as loyal to any brand, in fact I'm watching the Swift HT developments, as my next caravan hopefully will have a woodless floor! :eek:hmy:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good morning xtrailman and thanks for posting in this section! The idea behind 'Brand banter' was that you can chat about your favourite caravan brands, hence the sub sections for many of the biggest and most popular caravan manufacturers.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Good morning xtrailman and thanks for posting in this section! The idea behind 'Brand banter' was that you can chat about your favourite caravan brands, hence the sub sections for many of the biggest and most popular caravan manufacturers.

Hi Lizzie. This is not an attempt to high-jack a post/topic. Is this notion of Brand Banter open to Good,Bag and or Indifferent?
Not all commenting/banter is necessarily good.
What is the accepted procedure in the light of the completely upgraded forum about expressing disappointments and downright disgust with dealers & the products that they are selling that don't come up-to the mark for the monies that have been invested in them?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All posting within the Forum and sub sections are subject to the Forum Rules which have not changed with the introduction of the new site.
Good points and bad points can be shared as long as they are general and not some attempt to Name and Shame.
I refer you to Rule 4 as below:
You may not transmit complaints about named companies or caravan parks. Such individual issues should be taken up with the company direct.
Read more at http://www.practicalcaravan.com/forum/our-website/48922-forum-etiquette#HK1wUt1RdliP51LY.99

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In conclusion. Where do others go when without a said:
I am not aware of any other available course of action available against UK companies. If you can find an American link, then you may be able to bring some of their lemon laws in to play but that is a very long shot indeed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not sure what the last 5 posts have to do with Bailey Caravans (would have thought the moderators would have moved them to another department)
Anyway back to what this forum is for Bailey Caravans.
I have owned 4 my present one being a Senator Vermont , I suppose the main reason that I have loyal to Baileys, here in Essex we have a excellent Dealer (Caravan World) who has recently been awarded the gold Standard , excellent result, any problems that I have incurred have been dealt with and cured to my complete satisfaction.
People who own Bailey vans realize that my model does not form part of the current range, reason why I am sticking to is that the shower you are able to walk into it through double screens, giving ample room for comfy showers.
Not to keen on that very large high middle front window on their top of the range vans.
Royston

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Royston said:
Not sure what the last 5 posts have to do with Bailey Caravans (would have thought the moderators would have moved them to another department)
I have owned 4 my present one being a Senator Vermont , I suppose the main reason that I have loyal to Baileys, here in Essex we have a excellent Dealer (Caravan World) who has recently been awarded the gold Standard , excellent result, any problems that I have incurred have been dealt with and cured to my complete satisfaction.
People who own Bailey vans realize that my model does not form part of the current range, reason why I am sticking to is that the shower you are able to walk into it through double screens, giving ample room for comfy showers.
Not to keen on that very large high middle front window on their top of the range vans.
Royston

Moderator Note; Unwarranted and Inflamatory remarks removed. There is no need for sarcastic comments or comments making insinuations about other forum users.
Damian-Moderator.

My previous caravan was a Vermont, we had it 7 years, absolutely fabulous caravan, proper on board water tank, external hot and cold shower.

Best shower room layout of any caravan, and aged very well.

Totally damp free, but after 7 years the front panel started to crack on each side high up on the curve, so we moved down to a Unicorn fixed bed, its a lovely caravan, but with out the quality of our 2004 version Vermont.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Royston said:
Royston

Hi Royston. Of the five posts that you have referred to,one of them is from me. That said I had sent requests for it to be relocated into the 'General' section where I believe that it would be more appropriately position.
Indeed I have asked both Damian and Parksy but as yet have not received a reply from either on the matter.
Indeed my initial reply/response to Damian was in respect of his reply to a question that I asked . That reply was in his post ref :- #381646.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote " I have asked both Damian and Parksy but as yet have not received a reply from either"

I was going to reply but to be honest I had no idea what you were going on about and lost interest half way through.
You seem to have an issue with your van which you have gone to extraordinary lengths to try and get some kind of support for what is a matter between you and whoever sold you the van.
If that person no longer exists, then you are in a position which no one on this forum can solve, and as we cannot see the van or know what its past life or use was, there is nothing more to be said.

I also don't know why tis is in the Bailey section and as the forum engine is so new, both Parksy and I are still getting to grips with how it all works, otherwise I would have simply deleted the post.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
TheTravellingRooster said:
Royston said:
Royston

Hi Royston. Of the five posts that you have referred to,one of them is from me. That said I had sent requests for it to be relocated into the 'General' section where I believe that it would be more appropriately position.
Indeed I have asked both Damian and Parksy but as yet have not received a reply from either on the matter.
Indeed my initial reply/response to Damian was in respect of his reply to a question that I asked . That reply was in his post ref :- #381646.
I replied to you via email on 25/03/2014 via your Googlemail email address. I have now re-sent my original reply in case you missed it before.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
OK , Enough is enough.
The postings removed are NOT Bailey related or if they are it has not been made clear, and the whole thrust seems to be on taking action against ANYONE.
All complaints etc etc etc as per Rule 4 applies.
Do NOT start it all up again, it is no wonder another forum deleted the same diatribe from its site.

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
My Wife and I have just completed our first year in our first touring caravan. We normally love cruising but as we have just retired decided to try touring. We looked hard and long at what we thought was a good buy, not having owned one before. We decided on a second hand Bailey Ranger 60 gt 520/4. year 2010. It was obvious to us even with our little knowledge on vans, this was well looked after, as it still smelt of newness, Had been regularly serviced. It had a motor mover but no other accessories. The dealer gave us a discount for cash and that was it. We go away every month and have travelled the length and breath of England and can't wait for xmas as we are off to Melrose in it. It may be the cheaper of the Bailey range but we love it. Easy to tow being lightweight and a nice roomy size. I wouldn't change it for the world. Our little Britain. lol. Happy camping all for 2015

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
We have a Bailey Verona and at the weekend when we were washing her toh noticed that on the roof around the skyights the paint is peeling off the body, has anyone else had this issue? The caravan is still under its warranty but we dont want to lose it for a season.

Hubby has said as its not leaking hes not in a rush to send it back, anyone else had a paint peeling problem? :unsure:

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As you caravan is under warranty, it is important that you at least advise the dealer of the problem as soon as possible. Under your contract you have duty to prevent unreasonable delay in having warranty issues investigated in case such delays make the issue worse.

It shouldn't take long for the dealer to inspect the problem, and perhaps they can arrange to get the necessary parts/paint, so the work can be carried out as soon as you return from your first holiday. It shouldn't take a whole season to effect a repair!

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I've always lusted after a Bailey so when the chance came up to buy the Bailey Pageant Magenta off of our neighbour for a very reasonable price we jumped on the chance.
There are a few issues and we are sorting these out as we go along but we love her and she's like no caravan we have had before, there's about a 15 year gap since we last had caravans,all elderly, with hot water on tap, a shower and the utter bliss of blown air heating.
Also reading caravan magazines and watching the caravan channel she compares well with what a lot of modern caravans offer.

chenzhen

BANNED
May 19, 2016
Visit site
"The word vintage, used to describe dresses and clothing, is a broad term that is generally used to refer to clothing that originates from a past era. In general, clothing that dates earlier than the 1920s, is considered to be antique. Whereas clothing and dresses that have emerged after the 1920s, up to the 1980s and 90s, is considered to be vintage. Retro, or vintage style, usually refers to clothing that is an imitation of the style of a previous era.
A range of vintage style clothing that is hugely popular today, are the fifties dresses. The enduring popularity of these dresses, might be because that was the time women's clothing made significant strides, as it was after the second World War and many restrictions had been lifted and designers had more freedom and materials available to create beautiful women's fashion ranges.
Some of the popular dress styles that have enjoyed a timeless appeal have included the Ophelia dress, floral tea dresses, Audrey Hepburn style dresses, the figure hugging Lindy Bop dresses and dresses made famous by Grace Kelly and many classic Hollywood stars. Even today, young women are choosing vintage style dresses for their special occasions such as a ball, prom night, and other formal parties, because they have a definite charm and elegance and have been designed to enhance a woman's shape and beauty."
fake oakleys
michael kors uk
cheap ray bans
rolex watches for sale
nike free flyknit 5.0
ugg boots
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350 white
michael kors bags
air max 90 white
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton bags
converse sale
coach factory outlet
adidas shoes
nike free flyknit 3.0
burberry outlet
nike air force
cheap ray-ban sunglasses outlet
tory burch shoes
nike tn pas cher
chaussure louboutin
adidas nmd runner
louis vuitton handbags
skechers outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
ray bans
adidas nmd black
reebok classic
adidas trainers
vans store
nike cortez white
pandora charms
air max 90
adidas shoes
fitflops shoes
timberland uk
pandora charms uk
armani exchange
burberry bags
under armour
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
cheap basketball shoes
ferragamo
ralph lauren
pandora rings
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
prada sunglasses wholesale
cheap ray bans
www.coachfactory.com
cheap air jordans
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
valentino
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
ralph lauren
ghd
michael kors outlet clearance
mizuno running shoes
nike air force black
cheap jordans
nike free run flyknit
cheap ray bans
sac longchamp
kate spade outlet
cheap ray ban outlet
ray bans
true religion jeans
babyliss hair dryer
michael kors bags
true religion outlet
coach factory outlet
reebok outlet store
ray bans
nike trainers
polo outlet
fitflops
adidas superstars
true religion outlet store
kate spade uk
discount nike air max
ray ban sunglasses outlet
jordan pas cher
levis 511
yeezy boost 350 white
nike huarache
omega speedmaster
christian louboutin uk
michael kors outlet store
tiffany jewelry outlet
polo ralph lauren men
adidas supercolor pink
rolex replica watches
ray ban outlet store online
cheap nike air max
coach outlet store online clearances
tory burch flats
hollister hoodies
nike cortez shoes
louis vuitton outlet online
hollister hoodies
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet online
adidas pure boost black
designer handbags wholesale
yeezy boost 750
true religion
kate spade outlet online
tiffany uk
lebron james shoes 12
red bottoms outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
jordans
gucci borse
gucci handbags outlet
ray ban sunglasses sale
lacoste shoes
bottega veneta shoes
michale kors uk
ray ban sunglasses discount
louis vuitton uk
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban outlet store
nike air force black
longchamp outlet
micahel kors
adidas superstar white
air max
cheap nfl jerseys
burberry outlet
christian louboutin outlet
hollister clothing store
oakley sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren
nike blazer
michael kors canada
birkenstock sale
cheap ray bans
coach factory outlet
white converse
louboutin pas cher
jimmy choo
ed hardy uk
louis vuitton handbags
bottega veneta sale
north face outlet
nike air max 95
burberry sale
abercrombie and fitch outlet
hollister kids
louis vuitton purse
supra outlet
nike huarache black
nmd adidas
asics running shoes
lacoste polo shirts
nike free flyknit 3.0
jordan shoes
michael kors canada
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet online
tiffany jewelry
burberry outlet canada
ray ban sunglass,ray ban sunglasses,ray ban outlet,cheap ray bans,cheap ray ban sunglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans
ralph lauren outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
vans outlet store
birkenstock sale
coach purses on sale
ferragamo outlet
valentino bags
rolex submariner
oakley sunglasses wholesale
mont blanc outlet
hollister co
nike air force
christian louboutin outlet
the north face outlet
armani outlet
tiffany and co outlet
michael kors handbgas
cheap oakleys
north face jackets
dior sunglasses 2016
coach outlet online
north face uk
kate spade bags
oakley sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ray ban outlet online
adidas nmd uk
ghd hair dryer
jordan shoes
hollister uk
michael kors uk
buy red bottoms
nike roshe run
kate spade outlet
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
cheap oakleys
louis vuitton factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
puma outlet
true religion uk
chi flat iron
fitflops sale clearance
true religion jeans outlet
michael kors outlet canada
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
instyler max
true religion jeans
fitflops
fitflops shoes
polo ralph lauren
pandora sale
michael kors outlet stores
hermes outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
nhl jerseys wholesale
toms outlet
longchamp uk
timberland shoes
christian louboutin uk
asics gel kayano
michael kors outlet
ed hardy
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet store online clearance
versace sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton borse
kate spade handbags
new balance shoes
versace sunglasses
birkenstock outlet
oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglass,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley sunglasses outlet,oakley store,oakley outlet,oakley outlet store,oakley sunglasses sale,oakley sunglasses discount
michael kors bags
birkenstocks
nike air max 90
timberland boots for men
kobe bryant shoes
adidas shoes
birkenstock shoes
christian louboutin shoes
under armour outlet store
rolex daytona
michael kors outlet
abercrombie outlet
birkenstock uk
cartier
omega
polo ralph lauren
true religion sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
burberry outlet stores
nike shoes for cheap
nike store uk
ray-ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors handbags
sac longchamp pliage
nike force 1
ecco outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
nike free runs
reebok
converse outlet
coach outlet online
stephen curry basketball shoes
hollister kids
jimmy choo outlet store
nike air max 90
hermes belt
louboutin shoes
supra store
stan smith adidas
cheap ray ban sunglasses
toms outlet
rolex watches uk
wholesale nike shoes
gucci outlet online
yeezy boost 350
nike free 5.0
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap nfl jerseys
reebok shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet store
www.coachfactory.com
tiffany and co jewelry
timberland shoes
ray ban outlet
timberland boots on sale
cartier love ring
white converse
louis vuitton purse
air max 90
ralph lauren pas cher
air jordan shoes
prada handbags
michael kors canada
holliste sale
adidas gazelle
nike flyknit racer
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses uk
yeezy boost 350 balck
lebron james shoes 2016
ralph lauren outlet
nike running shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kobe 11
oakley sunglasses outlet
nba jerseys wholesale
coach outlet store
michael kors handbags outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
hollister clothing
polo ralph lauren outlet
tiffany and co outlet
louis vuitton pas cher
ralph lauren sale clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses outlet
"One of the most popular, but simple fifties dresses, is the petticoat. This was designed to be flattering to a lady's shape and also, to enhance the dress she was wearing over it. Petticoats made of silk and woollen materials were initially introduced for women to wear under the main dress, as they provided warmth and would enhance women's busts. The classic petticoat then became shorter and lacy petticoats became the fashion, as they delicately accentuated the dresses that were worn over them, such as the Ophelia dress.
Vintage style dresses UK are available in a wide variety of sizes from vintage clothing shops, textile fairs, auctions, flea markets, estate sales, antique markets, garage sales and collectable fairs. However, there is always the risk with buying genuine vintage clothing, that the sizes may not match current clothing sizes. But there are a number of special boutiques online, who specialise in designing and creating vintage clothing to order. They can take your specific measurements and produce an outfit that will be tailor made and fit you perfectly"
hjmnk

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi Royston,
Caravan world ? where is that exactly. Jayne and I live just outside Southend so it sounds like somewhere we should visit.
Ta in advance for any help
Tony

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts