Bailey Pageant Bordeaux 2003

Apr 9, 2005
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a Bailey Pageant Bordeaux - does anyone know the main differences between the model in 2003 and the new Series 5 model.

I was thinking new models but have seen a 2003 at 9995 pounds - about 2000 pounds cheaper - just wondering what I would be missing!

Thanks

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
We have a 2004 model which was just prior to the new series 5 coming out. Having looked at the new ones we could see little difference, except for the double mirror in the washroom on the older moder. Most of the changes are cometic. Though I'm sure Baileywould disagree. Terrific Caravans. You won't regret buying one

Rob

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
We have a 2004 model which was just prior to the new series 5 coming out. Having looked at the new ones we could see little difference, except for the double mirror in the washroom on the older moder. Most of the changes are cometic. Though I'm sure Baileywould disagree. Terrific Caravans. You won't regret buying one

Rob
Whoops, My Wife just reminded me that the new series 5 has a completely bonded shell!!! Is that worth

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We looked at the Series 5 at the NEC in Feb and were very impressed. What weren't impressed with was the delivery time Feb ordering and September delivery!! may have been that particular dealer. If you can get a shorter delivery time they are a very very impressive van!

Caroline

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts