Bailey pageant provence or Sterling Europa

Jan 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi to everyone i am new to this site and will be buying my first caravan very soon but im a bit unsure what to go for. my husband and i like both of these models but was wondering if you could give us some advice or comments on this. we are going up to the nec next month and hopefully will be ordering one. hope to hear from anyone soon.x

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we bought a Provence this time last year mainly so that we could use the rear dinette as a permanent bed when we were away for longer periods (I didn't want a fixed bed). It was a nice van, no problems with quality or bits falling off. However, we found the bathroom very cramped even though we're not big people. So try the "picking up the soap in the shower" as well as the "sitting on the toilet" tests.

We were supposed to be moving to France last October so we sold the Provence. However, our move was delayed so we've bought an Indiana with a fixed bed (I gave in!).

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi, we bought a Provence this time last year mainly so that we could use the rear dinette as a permanent bed when we were away for longer periods (I didn't want a fixed bed). It was a nice van, no problems with quality or bits falling off. However, we found the bathroom very cramped even though we're not big people. So try the "picking up the soap in the shower" as well as the "sitting on the toilet" tests.

We were supposed to be moving to France last October so we sold the Provence. However, our move was delayed so we've bought an Indiana with a fixed bed (I gave in!).
If you sit on the toilet you can pick the soap up easyer!!

Jan 26, 2006
Visit site

hi paul the new series 5 range provence has a seperate shower area which is great, could you tell me what car you had when you had the provence as we are having difficulty in deciding.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
hi paul the new series 5 range provence has a seperate shower area which is great, could you tell me what car you had when you had the provence as we are having difficulty in deciding.
The Provence only came out as a series 5 model so we had the seperate shower. To be honest, the shower wasn't a problem but the toilet was cramped! We towed it with a Volvo XC70. Our previous car was a V40 which would not have been a good match. The V50 should be ok (just) or something like a Mondeo/Vectra etc.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
The Provence only came out as a series 5 model so we had the seperate shower. To be honest, the shower wasn't a problem but the toilet was cramped! We towed it with a Volvo XC70. Our previous car was a V40 which would not have been a good match. The V50 should be ok (just) or something like a Mondeo/Vectra etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts