Bailey Provence 2005

Jul 16, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone experienced problems with the water heater on this model. Sometimes my one heats the water and sometimes it doesnt for no apparent reason. I check fuses and the switch fuse every weekend that I use my van and there appears to be no problems.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin

I have read on other forums that the white box near the water heater with cables at either end sometimes need a good shut.

My Provence recently had a fault with the battery charger which resulted in losing 12v then 230v. It was all replaced by my very good dealer (Reads in Blackburn). Like living in a very expensive aliminium tent.

Dealer fixed it within a day.

Andrew

Jul 16, 2005
Visit site
Colin

I have read on other forums that the white box near the water heater with cables at either end sometimes need a good shut.

My Provence recently had a fault with the battery charger which resulted in losing 12v then 230v. It was all replaced by my very good dealer (Reads in Blackburn). Like living in a very expensive aliminium tent.

Dealer fixed it within a day.

Andrew
Thanks Andrew

You are probably correct because I took the white box apart last weekend and then re connected and it worked.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts