Bailey Ranger 500/5

Feb 3, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

We have just bought a new Bailey Ranger 500/5 after having a 1999 ABI Celebration 520 ET. We are going away for our first weekend away next weekend, I was wondering if anyone has this van where do you store the spare seating for the bed? Have tried to put it under the bed but the door does not close.

Thanks

Jane

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
We've just sold our 500/5 and replaced it with a Pageant Provence (similar layout just a bit bigger). We loved our 500/5 and had many enjoyable outings - which cushions can't you store??

Feb 3, 2007
Visit site
It is the ones from the dinnette, when you make the bottom double bunk up. two of the cussions fold out to form the mattress, while the other two are not needed as there are separate ones for the upper bunk.

Don't know where to store thwm when the bunks are up?

Jane

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
The cushions should fit in the wardrobe, stood up, or at the front left hand side (kitchen side) in the under seat storage, won't fit the other side because of the switch box. Not the ideal place to store them though, but gets them out of the way. Is this what you have tried ??

Feb 3, 2007
Visit site
I have stored the top bunk cushions under one of the seats at the front. The problem is where do you store the normal seat cushions from the back dinnette which are not needed to make up the beds? Will they fit under the front seats?

Where do I put them when you put the kids to bed?

Jane

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
when we used to use the rear beds, we made up the upper bunk as usual and then made the lower as a double, that used up all the cushions. After making up the double at the front of the van, I think we only had the small backrest cushions either side of the drawer unit left.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
On my 500/5 2004 model I make up a double bed and bunk in the rear dinette. This uses up all of the cushions.

However one of the base cushions can be unfolded. If you choose to unfold it - you will have more headroom in the bottom bed but will have cushions left over. Therefore use it unfolded to avoid the surplus cushions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts