Bailey recommence Production 👏👏👏👏👏

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Full JIT relies on a number of underlying and supporting processes. king of which is suppliers making items of that are "Quality Assured", so that product can go straight to line. With such parts there should be no need for spares to be made available as part of the production supplies. However as I have previously stated, we manufactured parts that we assured, but that did not stop the poor handling process and operator errors at the caravan manufacturers damaging appliances as they handled them.
The term "caravan manufacturer" is probably not strictly correctly as I don't think any caravan manufacturer manufactures any single component of any caravan. Aren't all parts of a caravan manufactured by a third party which makes the JIT process very important to a caravan manufacturer? If one component is late, the whole assembly line would come to a grinding halt.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The term "caravan manufacturer" is probably not strictly correctly as I don't think any caravan manufacturer manufactures any single component of any caravan. Aren't all parts of a caravan manufactured by a third party which makes the JIT process very important to a caravan manufacturer? If one component is late, the whole assembly line would come to a grinding halt.

The definition of "manufacturer" is " a person or company that makes goods for sale" - which clearly includes persons or companies that assembly components from elsewhere.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts