Bailey Senatore Wyoming series 5

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone bought the new Wyoming 5 and had any problems just ordered new one for del in Feb06 got 2003 Wyoming it has been an excelent van been very pleased with it .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The new Wyoming looks good, with some thoughtful touches. You do realise though, you've lost that great big shower room. Will be looking at the island bed in the Louisiana in a couple of years (we haven't had this one a year yet) but hoping they have sorted out some quality problems before then.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
We had a look around the new Senators yesterday....nice vans....but why do they make the fixed bed so small? At 6'5" and 5'10" even with the centre bed, there is not enough space.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
We currently have a 03 oklahoma, we went to look at the series 5 senators, but we were not impressed at all, we think ours is far more stylish than the series 5, we think bailey have made changes for changes sake. one example is the draining board holder screwed to the wall over the sink, it looks hideous, i have heard lots of complaints about the water change over system, all we do on our oklahoma is flick a switch! no, we are not impressed with the series 5 at all!!

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes in hindsight we were'nt that impressed. There wasn't even a proper cocktail cabinet, just a metal wine rack in one of the front lockers. Not good enough at all!!! And, no CD player.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just collected my new Indiana and I can agree what has been said about the wine rack,and the draining board and I and several others have E mailed Bailey on the posistion of the power point by the sink and front seats as a health & safety hazzard in the Indiana and others but all got the same reply (your E mail has been passed to the design team) no action taken

Oct 9, 2005
Visit site
We have just ordered a Wyoming for del in Jan after a lot of thought between other makes including a Crusader Storm but felt the Bailey had so much to offer for less money. We hope the dicision is a good one as our pressant van is an Elddis SuperStorm and have been very pleased with it.I hear that Bailey's afer sales service is excellent so thats another plus, if it's right. We are looking forward to a vist to the factory as soon a date is avallabe

Oct 9, 2005
Visit site
We have just ordered a Wyoming for del in Jan after a lot of thought between other makes including a Crusader Storm but felt the Bailey had so much to offer for less money. We hope the dicision is a good one as our pressant van is an Elddis SuperStorm and have been very pleased with it.I hear that Bailey's afer sales service is excellent so thats another plus, if it's right. We are looking forward to a vist to the factory as soon a date is avallabe

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Yes in hindsight we were'nt that impressed. There wasn't even a proper cocktail cabinet, just a metal wine rack in one of the front lockers. Not good enough at all!!! And, no CD player.
Our Indiana has a radio CD player - it's a standard fixture!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts