Bailey trouble code E514H

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Bailey trouble code coming up. E514H any help with this matter
Itโ€™s a Truma error code.
This may help it was discussed on the Forum a while back.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
There is a much quicker way than waiting 20 minutes.!
Remove the shield covering the wires on the top/side of the combi. You will then see what is in the below picture. There will be a small LED flashing on the PCB (I don't recall the colour, orange I think) That indicates the fault.
Between the brown and the white/yellow wire in the picture you can just see a tiny reddish-brown micro-pushbutton. Press that in (in only moves a fraction) hold it in until the LED is a solid colour (only a few seconds) and the boiler is reset!
It's an operation I have carried out a few times ;)

1000001076.jpg

Reactions: Jcloughie and GaryB
Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Just a word of warning, if someone is heavy handed when pressing the gas reset button as above they snap/break very easily, so need to be tread gently ๐Ÿค”

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Just a word of warning, if someone is heavy handed when pressing the gas reset button as above they snap/break very easily, so need to be tread gently ๐Ÿค”
If you press it in there is no issue, sideways pressure might cause problems but why would anybody do that.

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
If you press it in there is no issue, sideways pressure might cause problems but why would anybody do that.
Some of these boilers are not in practical places, hard to access or see what you are doing, also some people donโ€™t have very good feeling in their fingers.
So as I say be careful with them!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts