Ban me from the caravan shop

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Had a trip out to the caravan shop this afternoon for a plug for the bathroom sink, shouldn`t have gone. Came out a bit poorer as we part exchanged the caravan we bought only 2 months ago for a Hobby. Hopefully we`ll keep this one.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
GG, been there done that, went in for a new 13 pin plug for my mates caravan, on the Saturday, the next Monday picked our new Coachman, Kerching went the till. Lovely though.

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
We did exactly the same thing last week, went to our local caravan dealer for same toilet rolls and bought a Bailey Pegasus as well, oh well, it happens !!!!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think I would stick to buying on the internet it is far safer. At least in Glasgow we have a caravan shop in the high street so there is no temptation to buy a caravan but there are lots of things you never knew you needed.

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Raywood said:
I think I would stick to buying on the internet it is far safer. At least in Glasgow we have a caravan shop in the high street so there is no temptation to buy a caravan but there are lots of things you never knew you needed.

, :) Gawd help me next week in Sheffield, ,`ll be like a kid in a sweet shop.

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
I think I would stick to buying on the internet it is far safer

Bought my current van on the Internet ( Ebay)
I only went on line to check my email!

I don't think any where is safe.... as once a caravanner..... always a caravanner!
Happy Caravanning
paws
PS off now for 3 week in the van!.... just performing my final anti rain dance before we set off!

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We went looking for a cheap second car for myself , and ended up buying our caravan instead , my wife said do you wanna car or shall we get a caravan instead !? :S tough choice , my bike got used for an extra year or so !! :p

And we've never regretted it yet !! Stroll on next weekend when we're away again , sitting in sun lounger , top off with a can as I type this :blink: B) so I hope it's like this next weekend .

Happy caravaning ,

Craig .

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
oh lucky you CY, we are off to uk next week for a couple of weeks, not in the caravan though, then when we get back we`re off further south for a month. Enjoy and I hope we all have better weather and the floods in the Loire have subsided.

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
My wife and I went to the local caravan shop and a look round . I bought 5 pig tail washers £1 .... My wife bought a 2016 spec Kampa pro rally air . £799 . She asked for discount and got it and then got interior lights for it . Not quite the same as a new van but a shock for me and my wallet !

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
martindf3 said:
M.... My wife bought a 2016 spec Kampa pro rally air . £799 . She asked for discount and got it and then got interior lights for it . Not quite the same as a new van but a shock for me and my wallet !

I like the look of those awnings to be honest. A good investment I think.

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
martindf3 said:
My wife and I went to the local caravan shop and a look round . I bought 5 pig tail washers £1 .... My wife bought a 2016 spec Kampa pro rally air . £799 . She asked for discount and got it and then got interior lights for it . Not quite the same as a new van but a shock for me and my wallet !

Just googled that and watched the video :blush: , looks really smart and itwas reduced to 599 pounds........;no no no noooooooooooooooooooooo
:whistle:

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Just had a knock back ... We have to wait another 2 weeks for it to be delivered from Kampa ????? Forgot to say I bought a 2 stage pump 2 days after ordering it . I don't mind blowing up 260 Air awning up, but blowing a 390 heavyweight Air awning with at least twice the volume of air with a hand pump is asking too much . Checked our van ,it has a power socket (cigar lighter ) in the battery locker . I can also use 12v 7ah battery to power the pump up . So cant wait to use it . When we get it .

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
geordiegirl said:
Oh don`t tempt me, we`ve got a full awning but a porch awning would be handy when we`re just away for a few nights.

Yeah I bought one of those as well. Takes me ten minutes on my own and it is the only one we take away for weekends now. Over the winter if it is wet well who cares, we can dry it at home in our dining room. the best buy ever.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts