Battery charger

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
All the time you are hooked up . Mine has three switches for when I plug mine in, battery charger , 12 volt and heating and water switch, all three need to be switched on when on electrical hook up

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
No . If you don't switch this on nothing will work ! Is this your first time ? As if it is when you connect your water make sure you bring the water through the system first before switching on your heating & water switch otherwise it will trip and you will not get any hot water.

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
No but this is the first time I've had a caravan with separate battery charger only had the caravan a couple of months and the there was no manual with it and herd a few people say you shouldn't leave it on all the time

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
When it's stored and you are not using it everything switched off but if yous are a way in it on a site or if you have it at home plugged in say cooling the fridge before you go away it should be switched on. What kinda caravan have you got to give other fork a clue to what you are dealing with?

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Ah , right , a Bailey's , ours is a sprite where all 3 buttons are together under the front seat beside where the battery charger is but now I know where you are coming from as on our Bailey's that we had before this one (we had an Orion) the battery charger switch was under the seat at the front but then as you walked in the main entrance door to your left the 12 volt and the mains power on and off was on your left hand side, is that what you mean?!

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
If I remember correctly there's some kind of switch by the door needs to be on for the lights to work not sure about the mains switch and in the kitchen area there's a 12v switch and a one for the water pump and yes there's a switch under the seat witch lights up when turnd on so should that be switched on all the time on site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts