battery power

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not sure about the 112v??? 110Ah battery, except you would need a different battery charger :p , but the 130Ah 12v battery will give you 20Ah more than a 110Ah 12v

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We have the 130 amp battery on ours as a 110 went flat after 6 months being brand new !?! We work the mover of the 130 plus a few gadgets in the caravan and the kids phones , tablets and & 2 TVs , sometimes the mini fridge depending on how long we are away and for the overspill on my alcohol which I can't fit in the van fridge !!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
We have the 130 amp battery on ours as a 110 went flat after 6 months being brand new !?! We work the mover of the 130 plus a few gadgets in the caravan and the kids phones , tablets and & 2 TVs , sometimes the mini fridge depending on how long we are away and for the overspill on my alcohol which I can't fit in the van fridge !!

If your systems were working correctly there’s no reason why a 110 amph battery should only last 6 months. I suspect that the battery may have been duff. Unless you are off grid a lot a 110 amp hour should be more than adequate and gives a bit more space in the battery box.

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
There is a lower limit at which below it will not power the mover even though theory says it should, depends on mover cut off voltage, but 110 AH well within that. Going higher will allow longer between charges, but the extra 20 AH is not enough to worry about, specially if will not fit in battery box.

Better spending on LED bulbs.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
ProfJohnL said:
ericmark said:
There is a lower limit at which below it will not power the mover ....

What limit are you referring to?

When it stops powering.g the motor mover. . The MM unit will cut out at about 11 volts. At least on my. Powertouch.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
ProfJohnL said:
ericmark said:

When it stops powering.g the motor mover. . The MM unit will cut out at about 11 volts. At least on my. Powertouch.

I was specifically asking Eric to clarify his reference to a limit. I did not want to second guess him.

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
ProfJohnL said:
EH52ARH said:
ProfJohnL said:
ericmark said:

I was specifically asking Eric to clarify his reference to a limit. I did not want to second guess him.

Yes Hutch ... The Prof was specifically asking a poster who clearly has no understanding of electrical theory whatsoever to clarify an unsubstantiated claim so that he could reply with one of his protracted, condescending replies..

How dare you intervene ... :p

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Hutch - intervene ?!?! :lol:
Never , well , not much ! :p

Unfortunately Craig, for the second time, one of my posts has been deleted, and so your reference to Hutch’s intervention won’t really make any sense within the thread. Co-incidentally, It has happened before when I’ve posted something that contradicted the opinion of the Prof, but on that occasion, his somewhat aggressive reply was also removed.

When it happened last time, the moderators were unable to offer any explanation as to why the posts had disappeared.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Icaru5 said:
Craigyoung said:
Hutch - intervene ?!?! :lol:
Never , well , not much ! :p

Unfortunately Craig, for the second time, one of my posts has been deleted, and so your reference to Hutch’s intervention won’t really make any sense within the thread. Co-incidentally, It has happened before when I’ve posted something that contradicted the opinion of the Prof, but on that occasion, his somewhat aggressive reply was also removed.

When it happened last time, the moderators were unable to offer any explanation as to why the posts had disappeared.

Not having a good time at the minute ! I was a bit taken back on one of the posts regarding the screwdriver to a certain place but ......
I'd seen your post as to my answer LC , unsure why removed as didn't see it as offensive just a bit fun for hutch ?!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts