Bburglar Alarm problem

May 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I have got a Bailey Senator Arizona 2006 model fitted with an IDM4 alarm system and the key pad is wearing out so it can take ages to punch in your code number. Does anyone know of anywhere thet you can buy a new keypad for it. I have seen complete alarm systems for sale at about £180 but I would like to beable to get just a new control pad if posible

Jul 6, 2007
Visit site
Try the manufacturers direct:- CEC Bonus Plug In Systems at

Sitterdell Trading Park,Hull,HU9 1TQ Tel:- 01482 659309 Fax:-

01482 588753. If they won't sell you one direct, they should be able to tell you where you can get one locally. You might mention that you think it should have lasted at bit more than three years, if it was on the van from new, you never know you might get a discount!!

Jul 6, 2007
Visit site
Try the manufacturers direct:- CEC Bonus Plug In Systems at

Sitterdell Trading Park,Hull,HU9 1TQ Tel:- 01482 659309 Fax:-

01482 588753. If they won't sell you one direct, they should be able to tell you where you can get one locally. You might mention that you think it should have lasted at bit more than three years, if it was on the van from new, you never know you might get a discount!!
Just noticed this on my local dealers website:- Try www.mmleisure.co.uk Put IDM4 in search and below the kit itself you can purchase a new battery and a charger.The same charger in Maplins with a multitude of adapters to fit any socket would probably be about half that price.You need 230vAC in and 12-14vDC out at 150mA.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts