Bedding for Fixed Bed

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have just traded in our old Bailey for a new Bailey Burgundy. The fixed bed is really comfy, but I am having difficulty finding bedding to fit. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as fitted sheets designed for fixed beds or anyone got suggestions for best sheets to fit. I've tried ordinary double bed sheets, but they seem to come loose during the night & the double duvet is okay but a bit bulky at the corner that is shaped.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Sarah

I don't know the layout of your van, but we have the side fixed bed and end wash room in ours.

I have bought a valanced sheet which I tuck in very tightly all around the bed, the duvet is then laid flat against the wall and I tuck the loose side under the bed and have got one of these peices of nonsense which goes right across the bottom as decor. This comes in useful as another tuck in peice to keep the whole duvet neat and in place. If you see what I mean :O) !!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We use clip on braces under the mattress to hold the fitted sheet in place and yesterday we bought a single duvet with cover to use a bottom sheet held in place in the same way.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we use an ordinary fitted sheet and just tuck it under where the cut of corner is. before that we used to use a king size flat sheet for the bottom and a standard double for the top.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts