Bedding - How do you store yours?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We just keep ours under the seats, they are not wrapped in anything, should we be sealing in a bag (But of course this may make harder to store and squash down)?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We just used to fold up the double sleeping bag and put it under the seat.

I don't think that you need to bag everything.

We now leave the duvet etc on the fixed bed permanently

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
We just used to fold up the double sleeping bag and put it under the seat.

I don't think that you need to bag everything.

We now leave the duvet etc on the fixed bed permanently
we have just got a set of them vacuum bags, using the pump we use for the airbed it is easy to use and allows for a lot of spare room

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, We store all our bedding and pillows in vacuum bags (or space bags )we do have the type that requires an hoover but you can buy them where you just roll out the air. They shrink stuff down to less than a third of the size and make storage so easy the only drawback i've found is that you can puncture quite easy if not careful, I would definately recommend them

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you seal the bedding up in any kind of bag you are sealing up all the nights sweat, condensation,etc. Far better to push it loosly under the bunk.And if you have a sunny day put it outside for half an hour to air.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, thats only if you seal it away every morning, We only seal away when in storage or during traveling, most of the time bedding is aired because we have fixed beds..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts