Belfast holiday show

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hello all northern Ireland caravaners, just checking who is going to show on Saturday and if it would be possible for us all to arrange to meet up in the Kings Halls, it would be lovely to but faces to the names on here.

Stephen, sorry we'll not see you there on Saturday but enjoy the show on Friday, don't spend to much.

Many regards Keith & Jenny

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Emmy, We hope to be there in the morning, let me know what time you think you'll be there and we can arrange to meet up. I don't know much about the layout of the inside of the hall so best thing would be to meet at one of the stands, have you any idea what dealers be at it?

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi again. Just had a look at the website holidayworldshow.com to see floor plans and the exhibitor list and stuff. We could meet up in the little walkway between the balmoral hall and the nugent hall (ie the little walkway between the big motorhome exhibits and the caravan exhibits). On the corner leaving the nugent hall is Hayes stand if i remember rightly! We could meet there about 12 noon? Any other norn iron folk reading this feel free to meet us there too! Does this suit Jenny? Any different suggestion just let me know! Emmy x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi, Emmy unfortunately we'll be at the show on fri - we are helping to man a stand!. Would have loved to have met up, maybe some other time!!

Jim & Ann F

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Ok jenny. Hope to see you then.

Stevie, let us know how you get on tomorrow and tell us about any good stands or bargains me and jenny should look out for!!

Emmy.

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
hi gals,

just in from work hence the late posting. Certianly will have a good look around, Gail says she not taking the chq book just in case shes tempted lol. Noticed in the B. Telegraph tonight that Dorvic Caravans have a show weekend on Baileys and Fleetwoods and 25% of accessories.Chat soon

wee stevie

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi gals,

The show wasn't bad, a lot of motor homes and only 3 makes 0f caravans, Lunar Compass and Hobby and no accessories stands. But we wandered around and did the competetions seen Christopher Biggens.

We also joined the C&CC and met some friends from last season.

Hope you enjoy.

P.S. called into Dorvic Caravans on the way down and Gail has found her dream caravan, a Bailey Senator Louisana only 17 grand, have to do the lotto this week

wee stevie

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi All, just back from the show, the best bargain is the Norfolk Line offer - you can get a car + caravan RETURN for the price of a car SINGLE! this is Belfast-Birkenhead, daylight sailing Tue-Thur & Sat. It must be booked at the show!!. We have used this route/offer for the past 3 yrs, tying up with Hull-Zebrugge or Dover- Calais, but even if you are staying in GB, it is a great offer. I didnt go on the stand (for the Share Centre) as it turned out they had lots of staff!

Enjoy the show folks!

JimF

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Emmy, glad you got the ferry booked we didn't book it as the price was different for us with twin axle we had to pay extra for every metre more and our friends price was worse than ours because they have the large hobby, we have decided to tour South of ireland this year so if anyone has any good sites they can recommend it would be much appreciated.

It was lovely to met you both and hope to meet you soon again.

Keith & Jenny

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jenny and the rest of the gang - look at the other posts in uk parks/events and rallies re a get together later this year - would 19th April be suitable for anyone . gailio1@yahoo.co.uk

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Gail, We have booked Gosford for that weekend don't know if that would suit anyone else, we can change to another site if prefered as i know some of you are travelling from the North Coast.

Keith & Jenny

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts