Berny Riviere

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi Craig, we went there 2004 for 2 weeks, a very nice site, clean and tidy good pool and bar! the pitch was a bit tight to get a large caravan in but private once in. Try and get a pitch down by the river (we didnt) it is lovely there. Loads to do around the area albeit by car.

Av a good one

Kevin

Feb 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi craig,

ive camped here a few times its a nice site nr to a small town with a few shops.

The site has a large central lake and excellent facilities hope you have an enjoyable stay

regards

mike

Jan 30, 2006
Visit site
Hello,

We stayed there for 2 nights whilst doing disney, the site is fantastic and I thought it would be a disappointment when I got to our site on the Ile de Re but I wasn't. The only down side to this site were the toilet facilities. Take your own loo roll and be prepared for the lights to go off mid shower, if you actually get them to go on. Some seem to be activated by the door lock which in theory should be good but I was irritated immediately and the toilets would have spoiled our holiday if we had stayed any longer. those staying in a caravan will love it. Have a nice time. JBrown

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Craig

Just got back from two months in Spain so have only just read your enquiry. We stayed at Berny Riviere last June if you have children you will find it great, especially the pool. There is fishing in lakes or the river. One couple we met on site complained of frogs croaking all night, they were down by the river, this might be worth bearing in mind.

Enjoy

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

could you please help me, I am trying to book this site through the phone but have not figured out to pay a 40 euro deposit to the campsite. Any ideas ?

Gerry

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Yes we sent our deposit in cash, I think we waited about 5-6 weeks for confirmation. Iused to deal with French companies a lot when I modified Peugeots, and all the French seem to work very slowly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts