BEST WISHES STEVE

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I would say break a leg normally, but not this time ;-)

Good luck Steve, they may well have the internet on the TV pod by your bed so for a fiver a day or so you can send advice and updates to take your mind off of the problem!

Good luck.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Thanks all

went fairly well, test show the leg is healing but slowly. A date after the rally has been set to remove the fixator. I will be at the event, but how much I get involved will depend on the leg.

Back to being bored! :)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Again, thanks for all the good wishes

Roy, Hard luck. The fixator will still be there but, with it being only a week before it is removed the adjusters will be removed and the unit locked off.

My only real problems are the putting up of the awning (should be ok) and the fancy dress. Its hard to find a fancy dress costume that goes over the leg.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes best wishes Steve, just remind me again, what size Allen key is needed to adjust your leg? :eek:)
What are you up to Roy?

Are you going to wind it up whilst Steve sleeps it off after the wine tasting so that the poor guy walks in circles?

We will probably all be doing that anyway!

LOL!!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Roy, Hard luck. The fixator will still be there but, with it being only a week before it is removed the adjusters will be removed and the unit locked off.

My only real problems are the putting up of the awning (should be ok) and the fancy dress. Its hard to find a fancy dress costume that goes over the leg.
Long John Silver?

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

If you need a hand to erect your awning, we will do it for you

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS