best wishes...

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
...just like to say Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year to all the forum members (especially Lord B and Lisa!) and also the Mods.

I stopped posting a while back (not worth the grief), but still pop-in on a weekly basis and keep tabs on things, and enjoy just reading the banter.

All the very best.

Mark (",)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Merry Christmas to you too Mark.

I thought you hadn't been on here for a while, sorry to hear that you have stopped posting. Please don't let a certain few put you off. I look forward to seeing your return after Christmas I hope.

All the best for 2007.

My next crusade is to get Lord B's blood pressure down. I've already bought him a surprise Chrismas present - I've signed him up for a meditation course im Hereford. I dread to think what his mantra will be. (Probably best not to go there).

Lisa

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
thanks Lisa, it seemed everytime I posted I got a negative response so got a bit fed up with the forum for a while. Except from yourself, Lord B and a select few, of course.

I'm not sure meditation is the way to go for the good Lord, especially not in Hereford! I think he's been spending too long in his semi-permanent campsite shower block lately, sniffing the bleach...

had a look at your online photo album, couldn't see the potty you referred to but Diesel looks quality! what a lovely dog.

all the best to you and yours, have a lovely christmas and I'm sure I'll speak to you again in the new year.

Mark (",)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Merry Christmas Mark and to your family :O)

I'm back home now, first night in my bed since September, I bet Her Ladyship will want to chase me around the room thinking its our honeymoon all over again. I might even play hard to get ;O) hehheh!

I have been popping in and catching up with the posts Mark and I know what you mean about some responses to them. As Lisa said, just ignore them, one or two on here have their heads in the clouds and think they are to high and mighty to mix with us lower mortals. They think they look down on people. Carry on posting please Mark :O)

I'm not too sure what Lisa means, I seem to recall a saying - "you don't look at the mantra as you poke the fire" - perhaps she's pleased that I'm now home and feeling the warmth :O)

Merry Christmas Lisa and I hope you have many of them :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
......... hey and guess what - it's my birthday on the 25th :O)

I don't drink, I've never touched drugs, I'm beginning to persuade myself that I'm the second coming :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts