Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Just wanted to let you all know that my hubby and daughter are in the kitchen constructing a cake!!

Expect a big bang around 5.45pm when they blow up the kitchen.

God help me!!!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I think they are at the icing stage, daren't go and see what a mess they have made! no bang though, quite impressed with them (no excuse for them not to cokk now)!

Staying in the living room with the dogs out of the way!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
my hubby just told me I can't have any cake as I have not had my tea yet (don't fancy it yet - but could fit in a bit of cake)!

What a meanie!!

Lolly x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
If the cakes no good, trade hubby in for a new model.

Any bloke that can't read a cook book and get a result should be ashamed of himself :)

He lets the rest of us down !

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Emmo.

If you don't eat you die.

So it's a basic necessity to live.

If you can't feed yourself and family if needed

what kind of person are you?

So if you don't know Emmo, find out! ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmo.

If you don't eat you die.

So it's a basic necessity to live.

If you can't feed yourself and family if needed

what kind of person are you?

So if you don't know Emmo, find out! ;-)
cris, Herself has a house full of cook books! She is a marvelous cook, and we eat very well, so why should I spoil things.In emergencies,there's a chippy down the road.I should also mention that cooking is Anne's hobby as well.It's something she really enjoys doing.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
If the cakes no good, trade hubby in for a new model.

Any bloke that can't read a cook book and get a result should be ashamed of himself :)

He lets the rest of us down !
umpteen weeks of military training made my hubby very self sufficient! has to know the basics to survive on a detatchment!

He also irons a mean crease!!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
cris, Herself has a house full of cook books! She is a marvelous cook, and we eat very well, so why should I spoil things.In emergencies,there's a chippy down the road.I should also mention that cooking is Anne's hobby as well.It's something she really enjoys doing.
Lucky B***er!

Feb 1, 2006
Visit site
Was it sour because it was one of those "lemon drizzle cakes"? Have you tried the chocolate "bang on the door" cakes that you make in a box?

they are soooooooooooooo good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts