Bilbao to Moncofa

Jul 22, 2006
Visit site
My friends are tavellingfrom Bilbao down to Moncofa late December can I have a route please and is there any decent camp sites not far off major roads, also fuel stops. They have a small 5th wheeler, what will the weather be like? The ferry docks around 7.30 am so they will have a good start will they possible make it down in one go and how long would it take.

Many thanks,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bilbao to Moncofa in one go would be a bit much at that time of year I think. best route probably via Pamplona and Zaragoza areas and it will be 4 lane most of the way - few tolls round Pamplona. not many open all year sites. Get CC Europe volume 1 for full details.

South of Zaragoza is Sabinan / Savinan shown under Calatayud. pitches are terraced and not sue how a 5th wheeler will get on - i have a mover on my van, but there is nothing else until Manzanera which is about 30 miles inland from Valencia, at which point it's probably worth pressing on.

Around Pamplona there are sites at Mendigorra shown as open all year but with very limited facilities January and at Olite - neither are too far off the route.

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Bilbao to Moncofa in one go would be a bit much at that time of year I think. best route probably via Pamplona and Zaragoza areas and it will be 4 lane most of the way - few tolls round Pamplona. not many open all year sites. Get CC Europe volume 1 for full details.

South of Zaragoza is Sabinan / Savinan shown under Calatayud. pitches are terraced and not sue how a 5th wheeler will get on - i have a mover on my van, but there is nothing else until Manzanera which is about 30 miles inland from Valencia, at which point it's probably worth pressing on.

Around Pamplona there are sites at Mendigorra shown as open all year but with very limited facilities January and at Olite - neither are too far off the route.
What are the sites at Riaza and La Cabrera just of the A1 before Madrid like, and would they be easy to get a 5th wheel parked up and are they open after Xmas

TRENDING THREADS