Bingham Grange

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Have been searching for next years holidays in the caravan and was wondering if anyone has any comments on Bingham Grange near Bridport.

We are looking for a peaceful site(Adults only)which is dog friendly and plenty of walks through forests/woodland/countryside.

From what ive read on their website,it looks ideal for us but would welcome any comments please.

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
We stayed at Bingham Grange last year. A good site for dog walks - big field and walks by the river. It was very peaceful and reception sold quite a few basics foodwise. The shower blocks have won Loo of the Year awards and were ok - but in our opinion not up to CC standards. The restaurant and bar on site was good. A good location -we would recommend it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have used Binghams Grange (or Farm as it was) many times over the last few years and have always really enjoyed the site and the area. The only down side for us is that the new owners have started to cram in extra pitches between the rows of existing pitches presumably in the interest of commercial profits. While I can understand this up to a point, we were disappointed on our last visit and so were several other "regulars" .

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
we stayed at bingham grange this june for 1 week it was very busy we were lucky with the weather I liked the showers by reception as it was your own cubicle with wash hand basin and toilet also you had plugs in the main area to use your hairdryer.

what are didnt like was that the letting cottages by the gate allow children.

bridport is only down the road with a large morrisons to buy shopping and you can also park there for free.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Nice site, facilities clean but not as clean as our favourite Adult only site -old oaks Glastonbury!

I do agree with the comment regarding "cramming in" though. We were told to pitch right in the middle of the sight (couldn't choose our pitch) and were surrounded on all 4 sides by caravans and felt very overlooked. Lots of dogs onsite and loads of walks. We did not use the on site restaurant.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Nice site, facilities clean but not as clean as our favourite Adult only site -old oaks Glastonbury!

I do agree with the comment regarding "cramming in" though. We were told to pitch right in the middle of the sight (couldn't choose our pitch) and were surrounded on all 4 sides by caravans and felt very overlooked. Lots of dogs onsite and loads of walks. We did not use the on site restaurant.
spelling correction: site not sight...doh!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts