Binghams farm Dorset

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Chelsea

We went there last year. It's a terrible site, full of unruly kids and equally unruly parent/s. Irresponsible dog owners, who let their dogs foul all over the place. The facilities need updating.

We had a meal in the pub and unfortunately were terribly ill the next day.

Not really, just joking, never been there.

Lisa xxx

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
thanks for your reply - but is this correct??!!

this site is adults only, won loo of the year 2006 and regional park winner top 100 sites 2006...

cant be the same site eh?! unless new ownership..

hope it is :)

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Chelsea

We went there last year. It's a terrible site, full of unruly kids and equally unruly parent/s. Irresponsible dog owners, who let their dogs foul all over the place. The facilities need updating.

We had a meal in the pub and unfortunately were terribly ill the next day.

Not really, just joking, never been there.

Lisa xxx
BLIMEY LISA....YOU HAD ME GOING!!

HUBBY SAW YOUR POST AND NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE BOTTOM BIT

HA HA HA !!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Chelsea, I live in dorset and have used Binghams Farm for quite a few weekends. It is in a really nice part of Dorset only a few miles from Bridport and West Bay is not much further. The site is well laid out and toilet faclities are as good as any. The bar is ok as is the food they serve. I havn't been for a couple of years now for two reasons. The first is that I was charged half a day rate for staying until mid afternoon on the Sunday when there were plenty of spare places and with meals and drinks on the Friday & Saturday nights I had spent the best part of

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
thanks for the info Ray.

We certainly wont be paying half a day for a late stay, we occasionaly take advantage of "late stay", but usually its about a fiver. Hubby says he's going to ask anyway and if they try it with us he will tell them in his way "no thanks"!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chelsea

We really like Binghams Farm, bar is good but limited choice of beers,food is excellent much of it is locally scourced. They did a lot of work last winter and pitches are now levelled out in the more sloping field, some are full service with hardstandings. Showers in the front building have loo and basin in your individual room.Staff are always helpful, although I don't know about the half day rule. We just book for an extra night and leave when we please, we will be there for August Bank Holiday weekend. You need to be careful if you have to turn right into the site, it is on the first straight bit of road for a few miles and people wil try to overtake as you are turning into the site.If you have a dog the dog area is one of the best we have come across.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
thanks for the info keith.

We do have a dog, a spoilt german shepherd, so im sure she will love walkies there!

Do plan to try the pub meals, I usually do all the van catering so will be nice to eat our for a change!

TRENDING THREADS