Birthday calculator

G

Well according to that drivel the Mrs and I are not compatible re the numbers thing but under the chinese horoscope we are.

Just as well we got together a lot of years ago around Chinese New Year :)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well according to that drivel the Mrs and I are not compatible re the numbers thing but under the chinese horoscope we are.

Just as well we got together a lot of years ago around Chinese New Year :)
It just goes to show how good it is then because your wife told me she was divorcing you once you got home :O) hehheh

I dont believe in horoscopes or phases of the moon cr*p. Interesting to see how many days you have lived and the day you were born on though.

G

M'lord. My good lady has taken my grandaughters riding and pony treking as I enjoy the Italian sun, and we've not spent a day apart for about 4 years now.

We are both "Thursday Child" and we have gone far in our lives.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lord B

I am still about, had a rough time lately what with one thing and another, but still pop in regularly to catch up on gossip.

Had to cancel Clumber Park, and probably will have to cancel Park Coppice in August as we are skint, but looking forward to going to Chapel Lane next weekend for my husbands birthday.

Hoping to get another job soon, desperate for some cash!!! even contemplated selling van for smaller, less expensive one, but got told off by sparksey!!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lolly Have you done your 12 S electrics on the Disco yet?

As I said before I will do it for you whenever, I did post e mail address before Glenn.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts