Bobby dazzler

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I've searched loads of past answers under 'cleaning', but can't find an answer.
Can I use Bobby dazzler on the windows? Worried about it smearing or something.
Going to give it a marathon clean before we go away. Got the Fenwick shampoo too.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Never used Bobby dazzler cleaning products before , I always use Autoglym as you would have read like other people in previous cleaning posts , Autoglym deep screen clean on my windows .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craig
Use Fenwicks Cleaner on the van and windows. But I don’t specifically use Dazzler on windows as it’s really designed for giving the paintwork a shine. But of course you will get overspray which I wipe off with a chamois or microfibre cloth.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Bobby Dazzler isn't a product that's made for windows but it's highly unlikely to be harmful to any part of your caravan.

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi, Bobby Dazzler has been used on caravan windows for over 20 years now and has been a great success , use as prescribed i.e. (Don't over do it 1capful in 5 ltrs of clean water ) a little hand held sprayer is very useful for the windows so
only 1/2
a capful is best let it dry , then if you think it's nessesery a light polish with a microfibre cloth. Cheers jrs.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
JRS1 said:
Hi, Bobby Dazzler has been used on caravan windows for over 20 years now and has been a great success , use as prescribed i.e. (Don't over do it 2 capsfull in 5 ltrs of clean water ) a little hand held sprayer is very useful for the windows so only a 1/4 of a capfull is best let it dry , then if you think it's nessesery a light polish with a microfibre cloth. Cheers jrs.

Helo JRS.

According to the video from Fenwick above, it two cap fulls per two Gallons of water that is 9L of water.
Your diluton instructions are almost twice a strong as Fenwick reccomendations.

kc

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Use it as directed on all of the caravan. If it leaves marks on the windows just polish off with a very soft cloth.It puts a seal on the body that resists dirt etc. I actually use Autoglym fast glass on windows. (NOT glass polish.)

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi, thank you for your early post Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler has never been called a cleaner by Fenwicks it was and still is a protective coating to enhance the underlying clean surfaces on Caravans,/ M/Homes. Cars etc. Most things if cleaned properly have a shine some better than others , Bobby Dazzler is removed by Fenwicks cleaner and then replaced in the rinse water. Bobby Dazzler will not scratch a clean surface that's why l use a good quality Micro fibre cloth just to put a final polish and remove any streaking that might occur( with over use) I apologised for my mistake in my last post it should have been( 1capful of BD - 5 litres of clean water) Regards ) stay safe Roger(OMF)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've used this product at recommended dilutions not only on ll the caravan but also on my tow car. Any light grime appears to wash off easily with a light water spray for several applications. I can see n evidence of any damage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts