Bog roll

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I did search the subject but didn't see a conclusive answer, the Thetford Aqua soft seems an arm and a leg for the ring piece, has anyone auditioned Tanki?
A while ago we did a bulk buy for the Aqua rolls on Amazon. It was for over 40 rolls and less per roll than many rolls you buy in any supermarket. Lasts us well over a year.

Reactions: Richtee180
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
A while ago we did a bulk buy for the Aqua rolls on Amazon. It was for over 40 rolls and less per roll than many rolls you buy in any supermarket. Lasts us well over a year.
Constipation is great for saving money and frees up more time for other activities.. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Richtee180
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Makes me think of the covid debacle. Wonder if some people are still using the lorry loads they selfishly and stupidly bought?

PS Are you claiming a roll lasts over a week? Wow! You are doing it right? :rolleyes:

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Makes me think of the covid debacle. Wonder if some people are still using the lorry loads they selfishly and stupidly bought?

PS Are you claiming a roll lasts over a week? Wow! You are doing it right? :rolleyes:
Yep sometimes 2 - 3 weeks. Nothing unusual about that as many of us probably do similar.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Ours don’t last very long unless we remember to place them at a height the dog cannot reach. She must think she’s auditioning for the tv advert 😂
We had that problem at home. I wiped oil around the inside of the cardboard tube and then sprinkled pepper on the oil. Seems to have worked as he no longer pinches the roll.

If you go away for a weekend and then don't use the caravan for a couple of weeks or months technically the one roll can last a very long time. LOL!

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Beware of buying toilet roll pertaining to be bamboo or to have a substantial bamboo content. Which revealed that many have very low levels of bamboo content one less than 2% and even though it was FSC certified it contained wood from endangered areas, as did others too.

Once again Joe Public who are trying to do right are being conned. Which’s recommendation was to use toilet rolls made from recycled product or with a high recycled content.

Reactions: Raywood

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts