Bog roll

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
I know the popular thing is use the caravan dunny for no 1s but if no 2s happen to make a surprise appearance is there a bog roll of choice.

I did search the subject but didn't see a conclusive answer, the Thetford Aqua soft seems an arm and a leg for the ring piece, has anyone auditioned Tanki?

Tanks very much....

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
When my mrs goes for a Jimmy Riddle she puts the used bog roll in a small sandwich bag, then bins it, i told her to do that because shes not the one who empties the Thetford.

Reactions: Richtee180
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Always used a cheap supermarket toilet roll and never had any issues emptying the Thetford.
Wet wipes are a NoNo in Thetfords or site/ domestic toilets. They don’t dissolve and cause blockages in the systems and create problems at sewage works.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Fully agree.
The Thetford Aquachem never dissolved domestic paper, Elsan blue dissolves everything. Even their Green is good.
Like others the Thetford paper was too thin , poor “poke through performance” and too expensive.
Another voting for domestic paper but using the right chemical.

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
We've always used our toilet both ways. A simple tip is not to let the cassette get too full. I have got into the habit of emptying every day in normal use, sometimes less. I don't wait for the warning light to come on. I also give the cassette a gentle swirl to help break up the loo paper and I find this assists emptying. This is more difficult with a full cassette.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts