Bois Soleil Royan

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Don;t know the site but drove past it a few weeks ago. The location isn't the best, in my opinion. The best beaches are to the North West of Royan. We stayed at Logis due Breuil at St augustin sur Mer - very nice site - not too lively but still lots for families, especially good for young children.

When choosing a sight around here, be aware that the zoo at la Palmyre creates loads of traffic at peak times, and if you are on a site North of the zoo, then you'll need to pass this every time you drive anywhere.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi

we stayed at this site in June, it is a very popular site as it is a part of the camping cheque network. We wanted to stay a week here but was full when we arrived so had to stay next door at Ideal camping for 2 nights prior to a space being found for us.

As I said it is popular with camping cheques holders so from the 27/8 it will probably quite busy.

I liked this site but my wife preferd Ideal camping, but with Bois Soliel costing 14 euros / night (1 camping cheque) & ideal costing 22 euros / night Bois Soliel won hands down.

The pitches have proper bounderies some small some larger.

Pool good, toilets etc. good, bar & takeaway / eat in good, beach 5 min walk good. Royan good town plenty of shops, bars & resturants & hypermarkets 5km very good.

I would certainly go back.

Graham W.

May 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi

we stayed at this site in June, it is a very popular site as it is a part of the camping cheque network. We wanted to stay a week here but was full when we arrived so had to stay next door at Ideal camping for 2 nights prior to a space being found for us.

As I said it is popular with camping cheques holders so from the 27/8 it will probably quite busy.

I liked this site but my wife preferd Ideal camping, but with Bois Soliel costing 14 euros / night (1 camping cheque) & ideal costing 22 euros / night Bois Soliel won hands down.

The pitches have proper bounderies some small some larger.

Pool good, toilets etc. good, bar & takeaway / eat in good, beach 5 min walk good. Royan good town plenty of shops, bars & resturants & hypermarkets 5km very good.

I would certainly go back.

Graham W.
Graham, thanks for info. Is it a walk into the town or do you need to drive, we're thinking of restaurants and bars.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts