Born again caravaner

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Folks, Just thought I would let you all know i'm back in the world of caravaning. Went out today a purchased a 2004 Swift Challenger 500se, and can't wait to get out on the road again after a five year break from caravaning. So if any of you out there see a blue freelander pulling a swift challenger around west wales come and say hello. All the best Graham.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham welcome to the world of caravanning and a madcap forum, although it is improving. Are you a west Walian, if so what part - I am originally from Port Talbot and taught in Neath with relatives from Llandeilo and Llanila near Aberystwyth.

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Colin, Thanks for the welcome, I guess you have to be a bit mad anyway to own a caravan so I should feel right at home in this forum. I live in Pontypridd but work in Neath/Port Talbot for the local news paper, I have probably visited the school you taught in many times.

Regards

Graham

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin, Thanks for the welcome, I guess you have to be a bit mad anyway to own a caravan so I should feel right at home in this forum. I live in Pontypridd but work in Neath/Port Talbot for the local news paper, I have probably visited the school you taught in many times.

Regards

Graham
Graham I taught in the Construction department of Neath Port Talbot College on the Neath Campus.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Regards

Graham
Should have mentioned prior to working in Neath I worked for five years in the Architects Dept. of Taff Ely Council in Pontypridd.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hmmmmm .... methinks theres a gathering of the Welsh. I must double the guard on Offa's **** and get my fletchers to make me more arrows. No doubt Cwlyn ap Brygynd has something to do with it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts