Bottle Jack Non Slip Pads

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Having a bit of a job finding a simple round hard rubber (or other synthetic material) cap pad that can slip over the head of my newly acquired 3 ton bottle jack. I recently had a flat on my car and to my horror the scissors jack just broke as I started lifting. I also have a jack in my van but to be honest do not trust that. My van has Alko lifting brackets that fit the head of the new bottle jack perfectly but I feel I need a non slip cap for both the car and van application. Anyone else found one ?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Having a bit of a job finding a simple round hard rubber (or other synthetic material) cap pad that can slip over the head of my newly acquired 3 ton bottle jack. I recently had a flat on my car and to my horror the scissors jack just broke as I started lifting. I also have a jack in my van but to be honest do not trust that. My van has Alko lifting brackets that fit the head of the new bottle jack perfectly but I feel I need a non slip cap for both the car and van application. Anyone else found one ?

Try this company I used their kit for an off roading Pajero. Not sure a non slip pad will work too well given the loads imposed on rubber/polymer. If your bottle jack fits the Alko brackets well, why a non slip cap? I assume that your Alko brackets must be the higher load type which pockets the jack.

https://safejacks.com/collections/bottle-jack-accessories?page=2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts