Bowbrook caravan and camping Pershore

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
If you are a CAMC member have a look at Herberts Field in Malvern as has fully serviced pitches with water connection. Waste water goes into hedge. We have stayed there over bonfire night with our nervous dog and she was okay.
Hi Ian will have look thanks for the information :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
BB this is a good one if you want to stay in the Malvern area

Reactions: Beachball
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site

Good site if caravan is single axle as lane is very narrow. However very quiet there and just up the road you have the Malvern common for walking the dogs.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Castlemorton Common is a nice place to walk the dogs and it doesn’t get too crowed. Your challenge will be to find one of the rare Black Poplars.

As you leave Druggers Lane turn left and a short distance away is the Robin Hood pub. We went there for a lunch last August. Very nice food and lovely atmosphere in the bar. Years ago we stopped at a small CL just on the B road by Druggers Lane. Challenged my pitching skills to get the outfit in to position. Hadn’t a mover either. Turbles is much better. A very nice area all round.

Reactions: Beachball
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Castlemorton Common is a nice place to walk the dogs and it doesn’t get too crowed. Your challenge will be to find one of the rare Black Poplars.

As you leave Druggers Lane turn left and a short distance away is the Robin Hood pub. We went there for a lunch last August. Very nice food and lovely atmosphere in the bar. Years ago we stopped at a small CL just on the B road by Druggers Lane. Challenged my pitching skills to get the outfit in to position. Hadn’t a mover either. Turbles is much better. A very nice area all round.

If it was a Saturday we were probably there as it is one of our regular pubs as Brian the LL is an friend of ours. He used to also manage the Plume of Feathers just up the road. Farmers Arms not far away is a real old world pub from 16th century. Still further along is the Duke of York also nice for eating out.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If it was a Saturday we were probably there as it is one of our regular pubs as Brian the LL is an friend of ours. He used to also manage the Plume of Feathers just up the road. Farmers Arms not far away is a real old world pub from 16th century. Still further along is the Duke of York also nice for eating out.

It was on your recommendation that we went to the Robin Hood as our first eating out since Covid first struck in early 2020. It was a nice place. We stayed at CMHC Malvern. Another nice place was The Swan Inn at Hanley, Excellent food but not such a pub atmosphere as the Robin Hood.. If BB fancies a trip back in time he could visit The Three Kings at Hanley Castle. In the 15 or so years since we last visited I don’t think it had seen a duster or mop. But the beer was as ever….. great.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Good site if caravan is single axle as lane is very narrow. However very quiet there and just up the road you have the Malvern common for walking the dogs.
Hi Ian our caravan is a single axle but my wife will be walking the dogs on this trip can only get my wheelchair in the boot (y)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks I am lucky if i drink more than 2 beers in a year :)
In my mis-spent youth a case of 24 x 330ml beer would last the day and that was after leaving the pub at about 2pm after a few pints. By midnight you had sweated much of it out anyway ready for the next day. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

otherclive that will be my wife challenge she walks the dogs will have a look at that site (y)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
In my mis-spent youth a case of 24 x 330ml beer would last the day and that was after leaving the pub at about 2pm after a few pints. By midnight you had sweated much of it out anyway ready for the next day. :ROFLMAO:
When i was at boarding school many years ago i also got up to a drinking spell then this happen at my 36 th birthday (had a TIA) not allowed to drink much at all now (y)

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

DD Great find looks nice (y)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
DD Great find looks nice (y)
We stayed there for 10 days a few years ago, lovely site, very basic, great dog walk, but a hefty walk up the hill to The Plume of Feathers. Fantastic cider, Robinsons.
But The Three Kings in Hanley Castle is a must, lucky if you can get in at the weekend, and don't go if your worried about cleanliness, as OC mentioned. They do have two hand powered vacum cleaners in the Snug.

Reactions: otherclive
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We stayed there for 10 days a few years ago, lovely site, very basic, great dog walk, but a hefty walk up the hill to The Plume of Feathers. Fantastic cider, Robinsons.
But The Three Kings in Hanley Castle is a must, lucky if you can get in at the weekend, and don't go if your worried about cleanliness, as OC mentioned. They do have two hand powered vacum cleaners in the Snug.
Hi Hutch
We are looking at Accommodation and Caravan site and it just depends there is not a fireworks display on i think the car will be useful going to pub :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Hutch
We are looking at Accommodation and Caravan site and it just depends there is not a fireworks display on i think the car will be useful going to pub :)
The cottages looks great, plenty of folk using them whilst we were there, certainly no fireworks would be anywhere nearby, 1/2 hours drive into Teweksbury. A nice quiet place.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
. The caravan site would have been great if the toilet block was open and a pitch so after a discussion we decided to provisionally booked a seven night break at The Turbles - Malvern in a one bedroom bungalow with enclosed garden ideal for our two dogs and a dog exercise field is available if needed .;)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
. The caravan site would have been great if the toilet block was open and a pitch so after a discussion we decided to provisionally booked a seven night break at The Turbles - Malvern in a one bedroom bungalow with enclosed garden ideal for our two dogs and a dog exercise field is available if needed .;)
Sounds a good choice. I’m sure you will enjoy the area. The CL we stayed at in Yorkshire also decided to keep the shower and toilet block closed for 2021 but gave a reduced price per night.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Sounds a good choice. I’m sure you will enjoy the area. The CL we stayed at in Yorkshire also decided to keep the shower and toilet block closed for 2021 but gave a reduced price per night.
otherclive first time down in that area so looking forward to some days out also checked where the nearest supermarket :)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
otherclive first time down in that area so looking forward to some days out also checked where the nearest supermarket :)
If Malvern, there is Waitrose, Iceland, LIDL and Morrisons. In Barnards Green in Malvern there is a Co-op with a disabled bay outside the shop.
Upton on Severn is not far away and there is a Co-op there plus numerous old world type shops.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
If Malvern, there is Waitrose, Iceland, LIDL and Morrisons. In Barnards Green in Malvern there is a Co-op with a disabled bay outside the shop.
Upton on Severn is not far away and there is a Co-op there plus numerous old world type shops.
Thanks for the list of supermarkets you have been a great help to me (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts