Bradcot Air 260 - Awning Skirt issues

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi All,

I have a bailey Cordoba and recently purchased a Bradcot Air 260. Fantastic awning, however as my van is a twin axle the skirt doesn't fit properly. It sags halfway across the wheel arch. I was curious if anyone else had an issue with a 260 awning where the skirt doesn't fit properly. I have tried to enclose a link to the picture as it would be so much easier for people to see. I hope the below helps?

C:UsersrpantherPicturesAwning 1.jpg

Many thanks

Rob.

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi ,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I will look into that and i have also e-mailed Bradcot to see their suggestions but they can't quite understand that the issue is.
Thanks
Rob.

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
great thanks, will order one, however forgive me or being daft but it still doesn't rectify where the skirt not actually fitting past the second wheel and into the rail?
Thanks Rob.

May 11, 2017
Visit site
I'm assuming I've understood you correctly! Ie, because the gap across the twin axle is so large, the skirt sags. If that is the case, you simply put the Isabella wheel cover over the wheels (it fits into the 'awning rail' bit over the wheel arch), attach a plastic figure of 8 to the bottom of the wheel cover (which has a bit on it like the bit of the awning you feed through the awning rail on the caravan) and then you can feed the skirt through the other part of the figure of 8. I'll have a look through our holiday photos and see if there's one which shows it clearly! (Sorry for the lack of technical terms here!)

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for your advice, after long email discussions and pictures sent, Bradcot as a GOGW have sent me a 390 skirt and i have to return the 260. So all is now sorted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts