Bradcot/Campion Awning poles - where to buy?

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
I am trying to buy some extra fibre glass awning poles for my Bradcot Classic awning (1020 cm). I believe that they are made by Campion and are the same as those used by Isabella awnings.

I want to get these in time for our hols at the end of July.

I have tried several local (North west near Liverpool)caravan dealers who are Isabella stockists without success. Does anyone know of a mail order company that stock Isabella poles? Alternately can anyone recommend a likely stockist near to our route to Dover enroute for our holiday ferry, ie, M6, M1, M25 and M20.

I have emailed Campion but they are based in Scandanavia and I have not heard back from them yet.

Thanks for any help.

Tim

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Tim

If you find out where to get any can you please advise, we recently purchased new Bradcot awning classic, while away a few weeks ago friends of ours had bradcot awning but with the easy fit poles, just called Bradcot for price of set of easy fit and told 312 + delivery, so would be insterested if I could these cheaper.

Many thanks

Di

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Di

Is it the fibre poles or the easy alloy you are wanting. If it is the latter I would warn you that they have a tendency to bend in high winds. We had that problem with our previous van's awning - we had to replace several after a storm in Italy.

Regarding a cheap supplier of Fibre poles I'm not doint too well.

I've just heard back from the man at Bradcot (impressive he phoned me at 6.30pm).

I was looking at getting 2 additional fibre roof poles and the 2 adjacent support legs to help eliminate a problem with water pooling on the awning roof.

SHOCK. He quoted me a price of

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Di

Is it the fibre poles or the easy alloy you are wanting. If it is the latter I would warn you that they have a tendency to bend in high winds. We had that problem with our previous van's awning - we had to replace several after a storm in Italy.

Regarding a cheap supplier of Fibre poles I'm not doint too well.

I've just heard back from the man at Bradcot (impressive he phoned me at 6.30pm).

I was looking at getting 2 additional fibre roof poles and the 2 adjacent support legs to help eliminate a problem with water pooling on the awning roof.

SHOCK. He quoted me a price of

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Just to let everyone know the end of the story.

Prices quoted for my 4 IXL poles

(1) Bradcot awnings - Mail order for poles with fittings

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts