Breakdown cover that covers a TA @ 26ft?

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Bj,

The Caravan Club Mayday ( Green Flag) certainly cover large Twin Axles like my own Conqueror 655.

They also cover what is known as the "double " journey. Go on the Caravan Club web site and look up Mayday.

Hamer

May 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi have just taken delivery of a new Kia Sorento which brings with it RAC Breakdown cover..... It also brings with it RAC Breakdown cover that only covers upto 25 ft which has to include towbar...

Therefore after speaking to RAC which they will not move on, I have had to take out a full additional cover via Camping and Caravan Club which is ALSO throught he RAC but is the only way they remove all length and height restrictions.... So if I breakdown I will EXPECT two recovery vehicles...:)

I also have just purchased a TA 26ft van......

Hope this help

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi have just taken delivery of a new Kia Sorento which brings with it RAC Breakdown cover..... It also brings with it RAC Breakdown cover that only covers upto 25 ft which has to include towbar...

Therefore after speaking to RAC which they will not move on, I have had to take out a full additional cover via Camping and Caravan Club which is ALSO throught he RAC but is the only way they remove all length and height restrictions.... So if I breakdown I will EXPECT two recovery vehicles...:)

I also have just purchased a TA 26ft van......

Hope this help
By experience of breaking down with 26 ft TA I cant reccomend Mayday more highly

Baza

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Bj, i have a land rover discovery towing an elddis crusader twin axle and everything is on RAC. They were made aware of my vehicle type and length and said it would be no problem. They will even take me to my camp site and then home if i can't get the car fixed in time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts