Breakdown Cover

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Had the car fully Serviced and taken delivery of our new Van dealer sourced 2000 Model Elddis 2000EX Jetstream and ready to set of this weekend for our first time. Q. Any probless To antisipate using AA Roadside relay if the worst should happen??

Any help / warnings

Martin.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think you may find the AA do not cover you for recovery of your caravan, but a phone call to them would be worthwhile to check. If you belong the Camping and Caravanning Club, or are thinking of joining, I can recommend the RAC Arrival scheme which is available to CCC members. This gives you year round cover for car and caravan, in the UK and throughout Europe (if you opt for the highest level of cover). We have used it for years and have no criticism to offer.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just got through to the AA and they cover c car and any caravan even twin wheel upto 26 foot in length plus the a frame. so it looks like we are sorted. thanks for your help.

Martin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The RAC Arrival Breakdown through the C & C Club will cover the caravan if the fault is on the van as will the Caravan Club similar policy.

Most car breakdown services will deal with the caravan ONLY if the fault is on the car

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just got through to the AA and they cover c car and any caravan even twin wheel upto 26 foot in length plus the a frame. so it looks like we are sorted. thanks for your help.

Martin
The aa will cover the van if it can be towed. Check whether, if the van is untowable, they will put it on the back of a lorry. Propably you will find it is too long and they will not cover it. This happened to me with a single axle swift challenger.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts