Brecon Beacons

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My family and I went to Brecon at Whitson the sight I stayed on I would not advise to you but we drove around looking at some other sights and we went to Pencelli Castle sight it looked fab. Small but very pretty.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Linda

Have you thought about using the CC site at Aberbran there are no WC's but I think they have electric. The site is about 15 mins away from Brecon. There is a CL about 10 mins away from Brecon I think its called the Stables its in the book under Brecon (my book is in the caravan so thats a guess). Brynich is the biggest site in the area but can get busy. As stated Pencelli is very good buts gets booked up early. I hope you have a good time as there are some wonderful walks in the area, start your holiday by visiting the Brcon Beacons Visitor Center at Libanus where you will find the very helpfull Park Wardens who will gladly point you in the right direction (literally)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Linda

I can highly recommend Riverside Caravan Park Crickhowell tel 01873 810397, its adults only about 45 pitches and there are great walks direct from site, Crickhowell is a delightfull town. I can send you some pics if required.

regards

martin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

just got back from 3 nights at Aberbran CC site. No toilets or showers, but has electric. It is a small site (23 pitches) and is run by volunteers - the ones we met were very friendly and helpful. Oh, and cost-

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
We have been to Pyscodlyn farm a few times and its great. Just outside abergavenny. About 60 pitches with residents around the outside who are really friendly and helpful. We lost our little one in the blink of an eye and within a couple of minutes about 20 people were looking for her, she had wandered into an open awning. The site is well situated for site seeing in the area but it has no extra facilities other than the normal toilets , showers, electric etc.If you want an excwllant basic site its superb.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts