British Superbikes - Brands, Snetterton, Oulton Pk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My son is trying to persuade me to spend a weekend at a British Superbike meeting this season.

Although I used to stay with mates in a tent some 40 years ago, I fancy the home comforts of my caravan this time around!

Not sure I'm too keen on staying on circuit, although might be fun....certainly was all those years ago! So can anyone recommend a site close to either Brands Hatch, Snetterton or Oulton Park?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

John

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
John,this is my passion too,if your son wants you to do a meeting i can highly recommend Cadwell Park near Louth in Lincolnshire,there are quite a few sites off circuit and if you are a member of one of the camping clubs the choice of cl`s is big,it all depends how far you want to travel to the circuit on practice and race day,we normally stay on a cl just outside Louth for £13 a night incl showers and toilets,regardless of which circuit you go to i think cl`s will be your best choice and if you just want electric hook up you will be spoilt for choice,do it,you will love it,good luck season starts in early April.

Oct 28, 2006
Visit site
Heres another one with the same passion,ive spent this evening with last years winner of the BSB 125 title,Josh Owens, who were more than proud to sponser.Oulton park,as i expect with others provides a weekend pass and camping on the ground.Im sure its 25 quid for the weekend but i could be wrong.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts