Broadway Caravan Park

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hello Kay

We have bee to Broadway CC site. Quite pleasant, but nearly all hard standing. You can walk into one of the pretty Broadway village, but this is along a very busy road. The road can also be noisy from early morning to very late evening. The site itself is set in a triangle of roads so you need to find a pitch relatively central, again to avoid as much road noise as possible. However, this point is from a personal point of view. Some members will consider it quiet. Kids would perhaps consider it VERY boring as their is little to do.

However, if you have a dog the dog walk is almost none existent. Members were having to walk their dogs around the site. Luckily they 'picked up'.

As we have a small dog we won't be returning to that site for the foreseeable future.

Hope this helps.

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Hello Kay

We have bee to Broadway CC site. Quite pleasant, but nearly all hard standing. You can walk into one of the pretty Broadway village, but this is along a very busy road. The road can also be noisy from early morning to very late evening. The site itself is set in a triangle of roads so you need to find a pitch relatively central, again to avoid as much road noise as possible. However, this point is from a personal point of view. Some members will consider it quiet. Kids would perhaps consider it VERY boring as their is little to do.

However, if you have a dog the dog walk is almost none existent. Members were having to walk their dogs around the site. Luckily they 'picked up'.

As we have a small dog we won't be returning to that site for the foreseeable future.

Hope this helps.
Hi Ann

Thanks for your feedback, yes we do have a dog, and a very lively one at that, so dog walking area is a definate requirement. So I think we'll give this one a miss.

Kay

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi kay we went to this site last year and we are of there next sunday for a week the site is very nice first class faclities plenty of places to visit nr by near to all the cotswolds places we loved it

if you dont like the road noise go further on to the site middle or far end all the pitches are hard standings and plenty of room

if you like your telly on you have to a arieal cable to plug in to there box to get a good picture you need a long cable

i am sure you will enjoy the site

from sue

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kay

Have you tried Cirencester Park CC site? Great for dogs! See a posting under "Cirencester Park CC site" just down this page. Hopefully, it will give you some idea of what to expect.

Cirencester is a favourite of ours as we have a terrier (should that be renamed - terror?). Great walking in the Park adjacent to the site as well as the dog walk which is situated at the top of the site where there are mainly grass pitches.

Good luck.

Ann

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, i love the broadway site its one of my favs but they are corect about the dog walk its really small. i walk storm down towards the village.i wouldnt not go because theres a small dog walk. i would walk outside the site the site and area is to beautiful to miss.

jo-anne

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi returned today from a second visit to this wonderfull site faclities are first class these are the only sites that we use the faclities red hot showers and lovley and warm central heating in showers and toilets this site is in a lovley location plenty places to visit

we went to visit cirencester park site but we prefer broadway site the dog walk is small but you can walk into broadway village

from sue

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts