BROKEN BED SLAT

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Last night i put my knee through a bed slat 🙈🙈 its the pull out part from the centre chest on my swift challenger .

Are these sold individually or is it best i fit a piece of woof my self with a little fettling.

Cheers.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Last night i put my knee through a bed slat 🙈🙈 its the pull out part from the centre chest on my swift challenger .

Are these sold individually or is it best i fit a piece of woof my self with a little fettling.

Cheers.
I’d fit one of my own. It would be interesting to see if the maker would supply a single one. Swift couldn’t even supply a part that converted my lower bunk into a small double. But they did supply the drawings and interestingly it had no Swift part number.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had the same accident,our dealer provided a replacement FOC it comes in different lengths ,ours came as about 3 feet long,just cut to length and fit,problem with making your own is the curve in the length

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem a few years ago, found a piece of hard wood and made my own. Still have the broken piece with tape round it.

Trevor

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts