Broken Fiamma Caravan thing!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Anyone any advice on what to do with my broken Fiamma thing (sorry not really sure whats its called!) its the one in a long bag that you put into the awning rail and then it unrolls from there - I bought it off someone who had only used it twice - I used it once and then the next time I tried to use it something went terriby wrong!!

The Button on the leg that goes up against the caravan would not come out it took me forever (on my own) to get it to come out by poking it with a knife but in doing this the corner part where it comes out of the rolled up bit a bit of plastic has come out of there and wont go back in.

I mentioned it to my carvan dealer and all they could suggest was looking on the Fiamma site...but I could find no help there.

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK (preferably the South East) where I could get it fixed as I really would like to use it again.

Thanks Lorna

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You often see Fiama spares at caravan shows. They are VERY expensive, sorry I meant rip-off. A friend bent one of the legs on his Fiama. A replacement cost nearly as much as a new awning complete.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
I had the same experience after a leg got bent, all that was available was a full replacement kit of all the legs on either site of the canopy at a cost of about half of what I paid for the full thing! Any agent who sells Fiamma canopies can order the parts for you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you drill out the pop rivet on the end cover where the arms/legs go in you can remove the assembly to see what the trouble is.

The little white plastic pegs that hold the arms on are available from Harringtons at Delamere.I was told that I needed the whole arm when mine broke by another dealer.A temporary/permanent repair can be made to them with plastic number plate bolts.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts