Bulldog Caravan Leveller

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Thanks to a link that was posted on the forum I managed to get the Bulldog caravan leveller from Go Outdoors for just £9.90 rather than the £78 it is elsewhere.

It was the last on the shelf and it wasn't till I got it home that I realised it is missing a part.

Can anyone tell me whether the 'upright tubey thing' - I'm no techie - that ratchets up to level the van/lift the wheel is physically attached or whether it is removable and thus potentially available separately.

I have called Go Outdoors and they are offering me a refund - but I'm unlikely to get it anywhere else for under a tenner!!

Apr 21, 2007
Visit site
If you go to Bulldog security products web site www.bulldogsecure.com the leveller spindle is listed as a seperate item. Im sure if you contacted them direct they would supply you this part free under the manufacturers warranty as long as you can provide proof of purchase. I too ordered a leveller from them at this price but havnt received mine yet hope they dispatch it before they realise the price error.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
David,

I printed off the webpage and took it to a store and they honoured the price.

Maybe that might be a better way of guaranteeing to get it 'on the cheap'?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts