Bulldog Stabiliser 200Q

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi all I acquired a Bulldog Stabiliser 200Q with my caravan but the car plate is missing to attach it to vehicle so with new vans having this sort of equipment built in does anyone have one knocking about they don't need anymore?

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
AndyKM said:
Hi all I acquired a Bulldog Stabiliser 200Q with my caravan but the car plate is missing to attach it to vehicle so with new vans having this sort of equipment built in does anyone have one knocking about they don't need anymore?
hi Andy,
NO I dont have a spare plate, but I saw one in a caravan accessory shop a couple of weeks ago so they are still available think it was about £15,
the sort of equipment you speak of is a Alko stabliser head. but seeing as how your van came with a bulldog it wont have one of those and they are expensive to buy ie several hundred pounds ,try local dealers or Ebay ect I am sure there will be one out there.

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
We use both, since we find that there is an "up and down" movement with just using the Alko stabiliser on the hitch and the Bulldog cancels this out. Having said that, our local caravan dealer often has second hand bits and pieces and I have seen Bulldog parts among those. Have you tried your local dealer? Otherwise, EBay might be worth a look.
Jo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts