Buying a caravan on PCP

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
We bought our last caravan outright as we believe it may possibly, be our last one, for the forseeable future at least.
Two years ago when I retired , through different reason we didnt get out in it much, I would hate to think I am making payments to have a van sitting in storage,. I understand that my van in storage is depreciating, But its our and we love the layout, same wIth our car, and as I will soon be a pensioner, I belive the PCP payments, would be better used keeping the youth of the country in employment in my local, Rose and Crown. Serving a beer and a glass of wine to SWMBO. :cheer:
I agree Hutch. Paid cash for my van, Not new, a little under three years old. I'm fast approching 73 so this will most probably our last one :( . I don't have to worry about making the payments, it's all ours.
Would PCP be available to anyone one on a pension, say draw the line at 65 ??

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Its just another method to purchase a caravan
Still people want to own somthing for their money.
Part ex is not the trade value of their van. Next time you buy ask for a cash sake no part ex then see what they knock off
They use this money to inflate your part ex
Another way to.look at it is keep your money in the bank pay 400 a month sounds a lot better paying that every month than paying 20k and it's not doing nothing
Circumstances change you go to a dealer to try and sell your van to him when you are not going to purchase that will shock you
On a forum I read that a guy got offered 18k for a year old buccaneer a loss of 15k in the first year because his circumstances changed
Food for thought?

TRENDING THREADS