Buying new Adria altea[triple bunk]

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Impressed by magazine review[best caravan for large family] but cannot find at the price magazine has given[ >£9000]. Anywhere I contacted quote10,500 plus delivery even though I am a cash buyer with no trade in. I expect it's first place was partly "value for money".

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mary

We have just purchased an Adria Altea 542DT, the triple bunk version with the large end bathroom at the end of March.

We purchased ours at Broad Lane in Daventry, and received excellent customer service.

We have been extremely happy with our caravan. The layout is fantastic with 3 children and our end bathroom is a god send. We have just been away this weekend and due to the weather, I managed to shower the 2 little ones in the shower. So one adult and 2 children can easily be accommodated in the bathroom. The build quality is also excellent. We have been away in ours for 3 weeks already since March and (touch wood) have not had any problems at all.

I am not sure whether you are looking at the 542DT or 542DK, which has the triple bunk bed layout but with the end dining area. I cannot recommend the 542DT enough, if you have any more questions then I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Sam

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Possibly I should post this as a seperate topic, but while we are on the subject of Adrias, has anyone got/tried the Adora 612. This has a "twin axle" layout (fixed bed, side dinette with bunk over and front lounge giving 6 berths) but on a single axle. I think the shipping length is about 27 foot. Is this still stable to tow?

thanks

mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts