c&cc site fees

Dec 5, 2006
Visit site
Is it me or am I just being tight.

The dragon and I were going to book two week's on the above mentioned club's Scarborough site but when it worked out at almost £450 we didn't bother. I dont mind paying that price if there was some sort of entertainment or facilities that consisted of more than a child's playground (swing's and a slide) but for an almost bare site I found it a bit pricey to say the least considering we had two weeks in France with the c&cc for £500 on a full service pitch (that even included our own toilet disposal point) and including the ferry crossing.

Are the clubs and site owners boosting thier prices in the hope of cashing in on the fact that people arn't going abroad as much due to the poor exchange rate?

Feb 23, 2007
Visit site
Bloody hell John!!

That seems like a lot of cash. Are you sure that's right? We're going to The Orchards on the Isle of White for two weeks. That includes the ferry. And that's for two adults, two kids and a dog!

Phil

Apr 23, 2005
Visit site
John o

You don't say how long you are staying....

While I would agree to some extend with your comments, I have to wonder what you would be paying for the same period in B&B?

Also I think the caravan club would be even dearer.

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
Can we just clairfy - is it the Caravan Club site at Scarborough because I cant find a Camping and Caravan Club site there. Caravan Club charges for the high season for two adults and outfit is

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
Apolgies - Searched C&CC web site a bit more thoroughly and found Scarborough. I was gobsmacked at their charges. Did get two adults for the high season to come out at

Feb 23, 2007
Visit site
Bloody hell John!!

That seems like a lot of cash. Are you sure that's right? We're going to The Orchards on the Isle of White for two weeks. That includes the ferry. And that's for two adults, two kids and a dog!

Phil
I meant to put in there just over 500 quid! Doh!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
John O

The CC site ar West Ayton Scarborough, exclusive to members like Jo-anne says is going to save you a fortune.

Join the CC. It's a no brainer for me.

Cheers

Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts