Cadac BBQ's

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Does anyone have any comments about Cadac bbq's? I am concerned that the (3) legs don't appear to collapse for storage. Or do they have to be dismantled. Also would apprciate any comments when compared to the smaller (and cheaper) gas BBQ's Mine has only lasted 1 season, so I'm considering using a Cadac unit attached top the gas point on the caravan.

Thanks for your help,

Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just bought the Cadac Global Grill which is on offer at about half price from Riversway Leisure www.riverswayleisure.co.uk

Haven't used it yet but the legs do fold away. Decided to get one after wearing out the burners on 4 of the small tabletop type.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I bought a cadac last year and is a great way of cooking as food does not get burnt like traditional barbecues. The legs fold together and the whole kit fits into a convienient holdall made by cadac.It is also quite sturdy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We also have the full system and wouldn't go back to the small bbq we used to use - the cadac is far more versatile. Customer service is great, we accidentally burnt the handles of one part, e-mailed their uk office and within 48hrs had replacements with their compliments. 11/10

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We got the cari Chef last year and it is excellent. As has already been said legs unclip and the whole thing fits into the holdall provided. I believe that towsure are currently doing an offer on them.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
we've had a basic Cadac for about 4 / 5 years and wouldn't be without it, in fact we have just 'upgraded' to a new one for no other reason than we wanted the cover etc after watching friends cook a whole chicken and jacket potatoes, would recommend anyone to buy Cadac

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When it comes to giant frying pans these do the job. I happen to prefer the Beauclaire. It's got a very heavy griddle and will impart a smokey BBQ flavour. The Cadac has a lighter griddle and does not do the job as well - in my opinion for what it's worth. The Cadac on the other hand is more versatile. To throw a spanner in the works, have you thought of getting a Cobb BBQ (WWW.cobbuk.co.uk - I think!) a prince amongst BBQs and a real BBQ to boot!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts