Cadac Carrichef Deluxe

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone help. I bought the above Cadac in July 209 from Riversway leisure. The problem I have had the few times I have used it that it does not heat up rpoerly. We find that only the outerpart at the back seems to cook the food properly. We Have emailed Cadac Customer services and also Riversway Leisre a couple of times but no reply. Does anyone have any suggestions please as to what we may be doing wrong.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm sure you already have, but just to make sure the flames are coming out of the jets properly and not just on one side? Also, the cadac has various cooking surfaces, we only use the one we need rather than build them up in lots of layers. Hope this helps, if you still don't find it works properly, email Cadac again, I had problems with the ignition switch and they were really helpful, its worth trying again.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
We had ignition trouble and Riversway werent very helpful,contacted Sarah Honeywill iirc at Cadac and she replaced by next day delivery the full burner part of the cadac complete.Its well worth trying them again they have a good reputation on here

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts