Calling all norfolk folk!

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

We live just outside Norwich. (st faiths)

We tend to take our van local at the mo, northrepps, sheringham, belton etc.

Looking forward to hearing from other folk from Norfolk!

Mags

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all.

Not been to wells yet twin daddy.

We've just got back from forest park, got home & booked another 3 trips there so can't be all that bad! The kids loved it which is all that matters.

Have a great season everyone! ;)

May 15, 2011
Visit site
We're in Hellesdon and are Eriba Troll owners. We try to get away once a month, all year round. Favourites are Belgium and Normandy, and Peak District or Yorkshire in this country.

Sue and Keith

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
sueandkeithfromnorwich said:
We're in Hellesdon and are Eriba Troll owners. We try to get away once a month, all year round. Favourites are Belgium and Normandy, and Peak District or Yorkshire in this country.

Sue and Keith

Hooray! All-year caravanners! Good for you, Sue and Keith!

I'm not from Norfolk, but it's an area of the country I love. I particularly love listening to the local dialect! Just feeling quite wistful actually, as I was unable to attend the annual 'Gobur Caravans' meet last month, in the county. Had to give it a miss this year as a financial crisis has temporarily grounded me.

Miffymags: doesn't matter if your outings are mostly local, it's just great getting out in the 'van, isn't it? Having a different view from the window for a while. I love having some different walks with the dog; it gets a bit boring trekking round the same field every day at home, though Echo doesn't seem to mind!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts