Calor-lite

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

Some time ago, there was some discussion on the pros and cons of Calor-lite. One particular chap had made the decision to change and ran through all the facts and figures. I have tried the search facility but cannot trace this discussion. If anyone knows where I can find the relevant discussion, I would be greatful if they would point me in the appropriate direction. If anyone has made an informed change to Calor-lite, I would also be interested to hear their reasons for doing so. Thankyou in anticipation of your help.

Regards

Denise

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Denise, the Calor Lite cylinders are not available yet.

I believe they are due to be available towards the end of March.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been waiting for these. I keep changing one bottle at a time although i am going to get another because I ran out about 0500 last Saturday morning in the freezing cold!!!

The lady where I went to change it told me that they were not expecting them before May! I cannot understand this as Calor seemed to have plenty of demo ones at shows unless they have de;ayed them due to problems

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Denise,

My local caravan centre tells me that Calor Lite will be delivered to them in early April. I went on the Calor Lite web site and discovered that you can exchange one of the present 6kg propane bottles for a 6kg Calor lite. However whereas the present bottle is

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

When I email Calor a couple of months ago (I've done my research) they said that their main distributers...ie the mobiles who advertise in yellow pages... should have Calorlite by the end of March with others following during April and smaller places getting it by sometime in May. What I'm looking for is the thread from the chap who had done similar research to myself, who had made the decision to change. His arguements were well thought out, well balanced and not in the least emotive. I would like to read them again, if I could find them. I'd be very greatful if anyone could point me in the right direction. I've tried the forum search but it, I'm afraid, has beaten me!!!

Regards

Denise

JTS

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi Denise, I have tried to search for Calor-Lite - nothing. There are a few about BP-Lite. look at the threads for 12th Feb JTS

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
I typed in calor and calor lite in the forum search and their are about five intial posts.Look at the top of the page under the helpline link.

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
I 'googled' Calorlite and got through to the Calor Gas website and asked the question in the contact us bit, getting a very prompt and useful reply.

Denise

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
I tried several "local" dealers before finding a new Calor Lite bottle at Lowdhams, nr Nottingham while we were away over the Easter weekend. I am certain it feels no heavier when full, than the exchange bottle was when empty! Ceratinly very light and in my mind, worth the extra couple of pounds refill cost, especially when you need to shed a few Kgs noseweight!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts